Unity’s annual Spring Sale begins on April 11, 2022 at 8:00:00 PT! More than 500 popular assets will be available at 50% off for the duration of the sale. We will also have a series of Flash Deals where select assets will be available in limited quantities for a deep discount.
As a reminder, this promotion ends April 29, 2022 23:59:59 PT.
Banners are available in English, Japanese, and Chinese. Click here to download images and log into Partnerize for your links.
- Log into your account and click on the “Content” tab
- Click on the creative type you want to use, such as Image or Text
- Click on the yellow “Filter view by tags” button and select the “Event: 2022-04 Spring Sale” tag.
- Select the HTML tracking code and place it on your site.
Linking Directly to Assets
Affiliates can link directly to specific products or sets of products using our Linkmaker Tool.
- Visit our Linkmaker Tool
- Enter your affiliate ID and click “Apply”. Any link you generate with Linkmaker will automatically include your Affiliate ID as long as you include this step. (Your AID is: [camref,fallback=”] )
- Search for the Asset Store Product, Package, or List you wish to create a link for
- Click the “Create Link” button below your selected asset
- Select the type of link you wish to use by using the radio buttons next to the selections. You can create a large or small widget, text link, static banner, or direct link. The code will automatically update for you in the box at the bottom of the page.
- Select the HTML tracking code and place it on your site
You can link to both paid and free assets in this manner.
If you have an audience interested in gaming we’d love to work with you.
Join the Unity Affiliate Program here!
Contact us if you have any questions, need help generating links or navigating the affiliate interface!
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, giving developers around the world the tools to create rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. Unity’s 800+ person engineering team works alongside partners such as Facebook, Google, Microsoft, and Oculus to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms.
Experiences made with Unity reach nearly 5 billion devices worldwide each month and 71% of the top 1,000 mobile games were made with Unity. Unity is powering RT3D in architecture, automotive, construction, engineering, film, games, and more. Discover More