If you’re an affiliate on the Impact partnership platform, you’re likely already aware of how robust it can be. You may not be aware however that they also provide a powerful Chrome Browser Extension!
With Impact’s Deeplink Chrome Extension, affiliates can easily join new advertiser brands, generate partner links to specific pages and products, and add sub ids to created links.
Partners can easily use the tool to post to social media or just copy links to a clipboard for other uses. Additionally, creating custom links for Impact programs without having to navigate the network can be a big time saver!
To use Impact’s Deeplink Tool, follow these easy steps:
- First, you’ll need to install Impact’s Deeplink Chrome Extension from the Chrome Store
- Ensure that you have enabled API access in your Impact account under Technical Settings
- Log into the extension and select your account
- Navigate to the landing page you would like to link to for any Impact merchant
- If you are already a partner of that brand, the tool will generate a link for you with your tracking information. Not yet a partner for a brand? The tool will show you the terms for that brand and a link to directly apply for partnership.
- Click on “Show advanced settings” to add sub ids to your tracking links
- Copy your new link from the Link box to use on your site, or click on one of the provided social media buttons to share to your accounts.
Conveniently, affiliates with multiple partnership accounts can also use this tool to generate links for each of them by selecting the appropriate account in the dropdown at the top of the tool.
If you need more assistance, let us know and we’re happy to assist!