Linking directly to products is a great way to guide your audience through the purchase process for any brand. This is even more important when your audience is programmers, game developers, and mobile app creators.
The Unity Asset Store provides thousands of unique assets, tools, audio, and more for the development process, so deeplinking to specific products is very helpful. This is where Unity’s Linkmaker Tool shines!
Affiliates can use the Linkmaker Tool to link directly to specific products, top sellers, or even self-selected lists of products which is also very helpful for partners who create Unity tutorials.
To use Unity’s Linkmaker Tool, follow these easy steps:
- Visit our Linkmaker Tool
- Enter your Partnerize affiliate ID and click “Apply”. Any link you generate with Linkmaker will automatically include your Affiliate ID as long as you include this step. (How to find your affiliate ID in Partnerize)
- Search for the Asset Store Product, Package, or List you wish to create a link for
- Click the “Create Link” button below your selected asset
- Select the type of link you wish to use by using the radio buttons next to the selections. You can create a large or small widget, text link, static banner, or direct link. The code will automatically update for you in the box at the bottom of the page.
- Select the HTML tracking code and place it on your site
You can link to both paid and free assets in this manner.
You can find additional links for subscription products like Unity Plus and Unity Pro in the Content Section in your Partnerize account.
If you have an audience interested in gaming we’d love to work with you.
Join the Unity Affiliate Program here!
Contact us if you have any questions, need help generating links or navigating the affiliate interface!
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, giving developers around the world the tools to create rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. Unity’s 800+ person engineering team works alongside partners such as Facebook, Google, Microsoft, and Oculus to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms.
Experiences made with Unity reach nearly 5 billion devices worldwide each month and 71% of the top 1,000 mobile games were made with Unity. Unity is powering RT3D in architecture, automotive, construction, engineering, film, games, and more. Discover More