Throughout the month of May, the Unity Asset Store will feature a series of Flash Deals! This promotion begins on May 2, 2022 at 8:00:00 PT and ends on May 31, 2022 at 23:59:59 PT.
Flash Deals will be available on select assets in limited quantities at up to 75% off and three new Flash Deals will launch every eight hours. Discounts will last until the end of the sale or until sold out.
Banners are available in English, Japanese, and Chinese. Click here to download images for this sale.
You can also access additional images for this sale in your Partnerize account.
- Log into your account and click on the “Content” tab
- Click on the creative type you want to use, such as Image or Text
- Click on the yellow “Filter view by tags” button and select the “Event: 2022-05 Flash Sale” tag.
- Select the HTML tracking code and place it on your site.
To ensure you are using the correct code, check that any link you use includes your AID.
Linking Directly to Assets
Affiliates can link directly to specific products or sets of products using our Linkmaker Tool.
- Visit our Linkmaker Tool
- Enter your affiliate ID and click “Apply”. Any link you generate with Linkmaker will automatically include your Affiliate ID as long as you include this step. (Your AID is: [camref,fallback=”] )
- Search for the Asset Store Product, Package, or List you wish to create a link for
- Click the “Create Link” button below your selected asset
- Select the type of link you wish to use by using the radio buttons next to the selections. You can create a large or small widget, text link, static banner, or direct link. The code will automatically update for you in the box at the bottom of the page.
- Select the HTML tracking code and place it on your site
You can link to both paid and free assets in this manner.
Additional links for subscription products like Unity Plus and Unity Pro can be found in the Content Section in your Partnerize account.
If you have an audience interested in gaming we’d love to work with you.
Join the Unity Affiliate Program here!
Contact us if you have any questions, need help generating links or navigating the affiliate interface!
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, giving developers around the world the tools to create rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. Unity’s 800+ person engineering team works alongside partners such as Facebook, Google, Microsoft, and Oculus to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms.
Experiences made with Unity reach nearly 5 billion devices worldwide each month and 71% of the top 1,000 mobile games were made with Unity. Unity is powering RT3D in architecture, automotive, construction, engineering, film, games, and more. Discover More